Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Did It Again! 9 Miles!

So that's 2 weeks in a row for 9 miles! And I didn't feel nearly as beaten up as the week before. I also feel almost fully recovered since yesterday. That means as long as I'm feeling okay next Tuesday, I'm going for 10 miles!

I have a little bit of residual fear about the 10 mile milestone but I feel I'm ready for it this time. I was NOT ready last year when I got hurt. But this time I feel I've put in enough miles to be successful as long as I take my increases slow and easy. After I overcome this mental hurdle, I believe the sky is the limit! I'll be fine!

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! I can't wait to hear about how it turns out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise,
    I'm working with HealthRally, a new software company focused on health motivation. I found you via your tweets, so I'm assuming you are health-oriented, tech savvy and like to try new things.

    We'd like you to try HealthRally and give us feedback before we bring it to the public. We think you would be a great fit.

    HealthRally.com is a private social network where you choose a health goal like losing weight, pick a reward that could motivate you, and then invite your close friends and family to cheer you on and motivate you to succeed with pledges toward your reward.

    It's a new approach, and we are seeing our first group of users achieve their goals and have a bunch of fun in the process.

    Can I send you a link to sign in and try?

    Just send me a note at justine@healthrally.com

    Thanks!

    Justine Lam
    Community Outreach
    HealthRally.com

    ReplyDelete