Monday, September 12, 2011

Whoa! It's Been Over a Year!

Still running for sure in spite of lots of minor injuries along the way. I'm finally healed from a groin strain in April. I have yet to run a half marathoon but I am STILL going to do it! Other than the process becoming a lot more enjoyable and less painful, I haven't really progressed into long or big mileage. I'm actually to the point of being able to use the Run Less, Run Faster training plan. Even the 5K plan is not for beginners and it has taken me this long to be ready for the included speedwork. I'm just going to work my way through the 5K, 10K and the half marathon plans respectively throughout the Fall/Winter/Spring. This gradual build up should result in a successful run in the Flying Pig Half on May 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment